Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli
Alfredo Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli
White meat chicken, broccoli & rigatoni in a creamy alfredo sauce. 20 g protein. 280 calories. Per Package: 280 calories; 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 650 mg sodium (28% DV); 4 g total sugars; 20 g protein (36% DV); 140 mg calcium (10% DV). Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. how2recycle.info. Feed Your Phenomenal: Whether you crave comfort food or culinary adventures, Lean Cuisine provides delicious recipes to fuel your personal journey. SmartLabel: Scan for more info. Nutritional Compass: Nestle - Good food, good life. Thoughtful Portion: 1 portion = 1 dish. For a balanced menu enjoy with a piece of fruit or a side salad. Lean on Us: If you want to hear more about our ingredients or have any questions, please text or call us at 1-800-993-8625. leancuisine.com. Facebook.